Welcome to my blog for my Masters in User experience design. This website will be used to document my journey through this course and I will to post my learnings as I go.
Over the next few blog posts I will discuss the group projects we carried out in throughout our first two modules of the course. These modules are:
- Design Thinking
- Fundamentals of UX
As part of lectures throughout these modules we are given a User Experience(UX) problem to solve. Through iterative design, prototyping, evaluation and using establish UX methods and design principles we attempt to solve the problem at hand. In additional to this I in this series of blog posts I will attempt to answer the following questions:
- How usability goals and and user experience goals were considered during this project
- Discuss the key areas of UX that influenced the project and how the design of our project progress from iteration to iteration.
- Describe the overall approach and process to the project and individual stages that got us to our end prototype.
- Discuss the various design principles we adopted for this project and various design
- Explain the role of personas in our project and the importance of person in a UX project in general.
In the next post I will introduce the problem at hand and give an overview of the approach we’ve take to this project.