What is the aim of the app?
The aim of this app is the encourage the user to keep their personal, contact and career / education information up to date.
What are the functionalities?
For the purpose of this project, I will focus the on-boarding of a new user and the appointments feature of the app. For now, here is an overview of each feature.
This feature will show how the user can view their past & upcoming appointments, add an appoint to their calendar and cancel the appointment if necessary.
1. what is the problem you are trying to address?
The aim of this project is the encourage the user to keep their personal, contact and career / education information up to date.
2. what is the solution that you are proposing to design? how is your solution informed by information architecture, content strategy, psychology, universal design, visual design and/or business goals?
My ideas for this project so to design an iOS app that will help job seekers help get themselves prepared for applying for social welfare assistance.
Within the app the user will be able to:
- Get access to general information about social welfare
- Receive notifications of their application
- View appointments, contact their job officer and view the documents they need for an upcoming appointment.
3. how will you know if your solution has solved the problem? in other words: what would success look like and how would you measure it?
- SUS rating
- Formative feedback
- Task based user testing